Fit for Purpose: Synthesizing Customer Experience with Strategy for Accelerated Business Results (Print Paperback)
This book teaches you how to answer these questions and more . . .
- How do you know whether a product change is an improvement?
- When is an improvement to a product a step too far?
- When might you be over-serving your market?
- How do you create the right product related metrics to catalyze improvements?
- How can you use your frontline staff to sense your market needs?
- How can you get beyond Net Promoter Score with Fitness Box Score?
Through many highly accessible business examples, you’ll learn how to apply the pragmatic, actionable guidance of the Fit-for-Purpose Framework. You will be able to select market segments that align with your strategy, design products, and services that align with customer expectations and take actions to amplify successful markets and switch off unsuccessful ones.
Learn how to find identify customers segments based on customer purpose and new market segments. Through the Fit For Purpose Framework learn how to also better satisfy your existing customers, and keep all your customers coming back for more.
This third edition of Fit for Purpose, newly revised in 2023, is for executives, strategic planners, product managers, product planners, portfolio managers, service designers, service delivery managers, and anyone who wants to understand better how to manage for long-term survival and profitability in the complex and volatile markets of the 21st Century.
This book also has training associated with it that has been developed to give you the skills to apply the Fit for Purpose framework to your organization.
- Publisher : Blue Hole Press (25 Jan. 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 386 pages
- ISBN-10 : 196044204X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1960442048
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 2.21 x 22.86 cm
- Black/White print